Resources for the Comprehensive Geriatric Assessment based
Proactive and Personalised Primary Care of the Elderly
No editing of CGA Toolkit Plus was undertaken for the entire year.
The year was devoted to observation of the global usage and impact of the website.
During 2017, CGA Toolkit plus :
- was adopted as the framework for the work of an NGO in South America
- was used as primary research focus in a doctoral thesis in Asia
- attracted an average of 2000 visits per month of which
- 85% are the result of a google search (site accessed after a primary or repeat
- 15% are direct access hits (the site was bookmarked and accessed directly by
These entries are part of the
Whats New sector of CGA Toolkit Plus
Back To : What's New
01-01-2017 to 31-12-2017