Resources for the Comprehensive Geriatric Assessment based
Proactive and Personalised Primary Care of the Elderly
Copyright and Disclaimer
Original resources, articles, templates :
- May be reproduced in their entirety for personal use and for group study purposes only.
- May not be edited in any way and must contain both reference to the original author and copyright notice.
- Permission is granted for the electronic display of resources by search engines.
- Permission is granted to make short quotations (a few sentences up to a couple of paragraphs) in news articles, books, newsgroups, e-lists and chat rooms. The author and source of each quotation must be properly noted.
- Written permission must be obtained from the author for reproduction in books, magazines, flyers, etc., for posting web content on another web site, or for any commercial use.
Please do not reproduce or copy any of our graphics on web sites or in print. All rights are reserved.
Links to other resources and references:
All such resources and resources accessed via links from this website are subject to their own copyright as defined by each respective publisher and/or author.
Framing or mirroring of this website is expressly prohibited.
The information and advice contained in or made available through the CGA Toolkit Plus Web site is not intended to replace the services of trained and qualified health professionals or to be a substitute for medical advice of physicians.
Any members of the public using the website should consult a physician in all matters relating to his or her health, and particularly in respect to any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention.
CGA Toolkit Plus makes no representations or warranties with respect to any information offered or provided within or through the CGA Toolkit Plus Web site regarding treatment, action, or application of medication.
CGA Toolkit Plus makes every effort to provide and maintain accurate, complete, usable, and timely information on the Web sites, however, medicine and healthcare are ever-changing sciences.
As new research and clinical experience broadens our knowledge, changes in treatment and drug therapy are required.
In this resource, CGA Toolkit Plus has used peer-reviewed sources believed to be reliable in their efforts to provide information that is complete and generally in accord with evidence-based standards.
However, in view of the possibility of changes and advances in medical sciences, neither CGA Toolkit Plus nor any other party who has been involved in the preparation or publication of this resource may be held responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information.
Users are encouraged to confirm the information contained herein with other sources. Conclusions drawn from, or actions undertaken on the basis of, such data and information are the sole responsibility of the user.
While it is CGA Toolkit Plus’s goal to ensure accuracy and maintain an up-to-date presence with all its resources, CGA Toolkit Plus cannot guarantee that it always will be.
If you see something published by CGA Toolkit Plus that should be corrected or updated, please contact us, and be sure to reference the full URL of the page in your correspondence so we can quickly locate the information in question.
Back To : About This Toolkit